|Me. 1988. Eight or nine years old. On a stationary bike at my Grandparent's.|
She told me a few things:
1. Phones will get smaller but they will never work as well as the one pictured above. (It's all in the antenna.)
2. A feathered, grown-out bowl cut with a center-of-the-head cowlick is timeless.
3. Pleated, acid-wash jeans will be in come 2015.
4. Pleated, acid-wash jeans are appropriate work-out wear for those sitting on a stationary bike.
5. She also told me that turning 34 is AWESOME and I should button my top collar button to celebrate today.
Bring it on 34. Let's do this.