|Yeah, we weren't sure if it was legal for them to ride in it, either...|
In light of the special day that is today, I asked your daughters, Lila (7-years-old) and Vivienne (5-years-old) a few questions about you.
1. Tell me one word that describes your Daddy.
Vivienne: Guapo ("Handsome", in Español.)
2. Tell me one thing you like to do with Daddy.
Vivienne: Fix stuff with him.
Lila: Be silly with him
3. Tell me one thing that you know that Daddy LOVES.
4. What is Daddy's favorite animal?
Vivienne: I don't know. Me? An ostrich.
Lila: I think I know: a cheetah.
5. How old is Daddy turning?
Vivienne: I think he's going to turn 17.
4. What is Daddy's favorite color?
5. If you could do anything you wanted with Daddy, what would it be?
Vivienne: Buy a toy.
Lila: Be with him.
6. What do you think Daddy's favorite flower is?*
*Question suggested by Lila.
6. If you could bake any dessert for Daddy, what would you bake him?
Lila: Pecan pie
7. If you could grant Daddy ONE wish, what do you think his wish would be.
Vivienne: He's perfect like he is.
Lila: To be a football man
8. What's the best thing about Daddy:
Vivienne: His hair is so guapo.
Lila: He's so cute.
9. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
Vivienne: Be with us.
Lila: Daddy likes to be with us.
10. Who is Daddy's Mommy?
Vivienne: Kylee, Oh. Wait. I was in a rush, Mimi.
11. What is Daddy's favorite food?
Vivienne: Bacon, of course.
Lila: The brownies that we're making him right now. The ones with the things on it. (Things = snickers bars.)
12. If you could give Daddy ANY gift in the whole wide world, what would you give him?
Vivienne: I would give him my love.
Lila: I would give him a hug.
13. If you could say anything to Daddy on his birthday, what would it be?
Vivienne: How is your birthday, Birthday Boy? (She sang that...)
Lila: You're the best Daddy I've ever had. Well, you're the only Daddy I ever had... And, I love you.
I agree with them in that you are handsome, you can fix anything and you like coffee.
In addition, you are sweet and kind and the love of my life.
How blessed I am. (And vice versa. Kidding. Sort of.)
Seriously, though - Craig, you're my everything and you're theirs, too.
If Ferg and Millie could type, they'd chime in and say that you're the best.
We are beyond thrilled that you were born. Because there's you, there's them.
We love you so much.
Happy birthday, my love.
Your birthday posts...
Birthday post from 2016.
Birthday post from 2014.
Birthday post from 2013.
Birthday post from 2012.
Birthday post from 2011.
Birthday post from 2010.
Birthday post from 2009.
Birthday post from 2008.
Birthday post from 2007.
Birthday post from 2006.